Sep 26, 2019
If you're sensitive to cussing and in-your-face straight talk, this episode may not be for you.
Eliot Marshall knows about adversity
The grandchild of holocaust survivors, bullied because of his multi-racial background, and bouts of debilitating anxiety has forged a man full of resolve and...elite performance.
Author of Gospel Of Fire - Eliot talks about his transformational story about how crippling anxiety drove him both to achieve and nearly breakdown.
In this episode we cover:
• How to think of and deal with anxiety….which has been a massive issue for Eliot
• Commentary on western victimhood culture
• Life skills
• The importance of doing hard physical things, BJJ,
• Embracing conflict - learning how to fight
• Parenting, and shaping young people, especially fostering their competitive natures
• It’s ok to want to win
The need for support in groups, in person. Accepting the help and support of people in your life. The real need for personal connection