Aug 19, 2019
Sleep Apnea is Serious.
Kandula - an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor from Advent Health
sees patients from all over the country who's sleep and breathing
is drastically effecting their health.
You can't have optimal performance without optimal sleep, and
you can't have optimal sleep without optimal breathing.
We all know someone who snores - and you may be a snorer
yourself. What you don't know - without the proper testing and
diagnosis - can really hurt you.
In this episode we cover:
- If you have even mild sleep apnea, you’re not
getting sufficient sleep…ever.
- Sleep apnea is directly related to your
- You may be dying mini deaths multiple times each
- ED, High Blood pressure, Headaches, all can be
traced back to your airways
- The massive dangers of mouth breathing in
- Narrow airway, narrow faces which we’re evolving
into are not optimal nor how we’re designed
- NOW, you can do sleep studies at home to diagnose
what’s going on for you
- Optimal performance requires optimal sleep, and
optimal sleep can’t happen without optimal breath