Aug 5, 2019
Rob Fried is the CEO of Chromadex which makes TRU NIAGEN. And when you hear why he's so excited for this game-changing product - it'll all make sense.
SERIOUSLY - YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT - LINK HERE
I've been taking it for just over a month and here are the benefits I've noticed.
• More muscle mass
• Increased energy, especially in the evening time
• Motivated to get work done so I can enjoy the day
• Stronger drive to to play with my kids
The science is strong, the results are consistent and the formula is proven effective - so I'm excited to be releasing this conversation to you.
Here's the boiled down science. Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) when consumed, converts to NAD in the body. NAD is required for ATP production (energy).
Between the ages of 20 and 40, our NAD levels decrease by 50%, and another 50% from 40-60. Without sufficient NAD levels we simply cannot function at a high level of energy. When you supplement with NR, your body converts it, uses it, and makes you more efficient and more resilient at the cellular level.
In this episode we cover:
• Why taking NAD orally is not efficient
• Why IV NAD protocols are not optimal
• How and why our NAD levels decrease over time
• The scientific support of TRU NIAGEN
• Why other companies offering NAD supplements are inferior