Aug 31, 2017
Our guest this week is leading digestive health expert, Dr.
Michael Murray. Dr. Murray has authored more than 30 books on
natural approaches to health and optimization.
On today's episode we explore digestive health and dispel common
misconceptions regarding heartburn medications, enzymes, probiotics
and the public's perception of the term "natural".
A few of the common digestive health questions we address:
- Digestive Enzymes vs. Probiotics (When and Why to use
- Why you should avoid the class of heartburn medications known
as Proton Pump Inhibitors (like Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid,
- Discover the natural alternatives to these drugs
- Why the public links "natural" with "not scientific"
- Learn why Ginger and Licorice should be staples in your
- Why the "therapeutic dose" matters in the food vs. supplement
- How certain drugs get on the market before researchers fully
understand their impact and what it takes to eventually pull them
once we know they're harmful
If you enjoy this episode, you can get more gut health
information in Dr. Murray's FREE online Digestive Health Summit