Apr 2, 2020
Shilajit (shil-uh-jeet) is unlike any other substance on the planet. It's formed from shifting tectonic plates. This densely packed mineral resin contains nearly all the elements from the periodic table.
And your body thrives on it.
Pedro DoAmmaral is an Integrative Health Coach and BioMed research student who understands Shialjit better than most.
In this episode we cover:
• Biomass of microorganisms, metals, minerals, elements into a tar-like resin, Utah, Andes, Himalayas -
• 4 kinds - silver, copper, gold and iron
• Cellular explanation of how shilajit works in the body
• Enzymes absorbed intracellularly - fulvic acid for protein folding, copper, zinc, increase ATP
• Perfectly balanced material for bodily optimization.
• Why shilajit is more important than ever!
• Shilajit and the liver, the gallbladder
• Improves the bones through calcium transport as well as zinc
The Shilajit I take is from Pure Himalayan Shilajit