Apr 15, 2019
Dr. Eric Zeilinski is the GO TO GUY for information and uses for essential oils. His first book The Healing Power Of Essential Oils was a WSJ best seller and his soon to be released The Essential Oils Diet is sure to be another massive hit. And for good reason.
Essential oils can be used for food, drink, cleaning, body care and more.
The fact is, all of these natural healing approaches don't fit into the western medicine paradigm. And if you've been listening to this podcast for a while, you'll know that we present powerful wisdom from all over the globe that's aimed at helping you live a more optimal life. If it's backed by science, effective and gives you the ability to live a better life, we'll give it to you.
In this podcast we cover:
• The origins of Essential Oils
• Different ways to use essential oils to boost your health
• Connection between exposure to toxins and the uses of essential oils
• The difference between harmful VOCs and beneficial VOCs
• Why Dr. Z has decided not to White Label his own products
• Why Bergamot and Lime can help you create
• Essential oils for detoxification
• The dangers of hand sanitizer and how to make your own