Sep 23, 2019
Ariel Garten is one of the more interesting people I've met.
She's a psychotherapist, Neuro-scientist, Meditator, Mother and co-founder of MUSE - brain sensing headband.
Here's what's in the episode:
• How she became the co-creator of MUSE
• I ask her if she’s an extraterrestrial.
• How MUSE 2 tracks heart rate, breath body and brain
• The Virtual Reality setups with MUSE - where your mood and mind-state direct a personalized Virtual Reality
• How goals and motivation work to enhance the meditation learning process
• How technology of the MIND increases our ability to extend brain, agency and what’s possible. your brain could reach out and you
• Meditation to be able to shift your brainwave state and emotional state thus making you more resilient and in control